Australian Small Business Advisory Services
Welcome to the ASBAS advisory program! ? I’m excited to be offering this government funded initiative to help small business owners become digital ninjas!
Content and copy help
When it comes to making sales in your business, your message moves customers from a ‘maybe?’ to ‘take my money‘!
Whether it’s your website, social media, sales pages or blogs, your words are there to work for you. But the challenge is knowing what to say! Often, because you’re so close to your own services, it’s often a struggle to write about them.
And that’s where I can help…
I help you get the perspective you need to –
- identify your value piece (USP)
- refine the strategy behind your messaging
- review how you create a pathway to sales
- explore what’s working & what needs improving
- create an action plan
As a copywriting and online specialist I’ve won a contract to provide 1:1 mentoring to small business owners in WA, NT and Qld through the ASBAS program run by Business Station Inc.
How you can use the service?
Over the lifetime of the funding (which ends in 2021) you can book up to 24 one to one advisory sessions with experts in fields from video marketing to SEO, websites, Facebook and LinkedIn.
These sessions are designed to increase your knowledge, skills and understanding, so you can grow your business with confidence and ease.
Although some sessions will be practical, the intention is that they are primarily advisory, so you walk away with a plan of action. If you want help with the implementation of that plan, then you can discuss engaging your adviser in a commercial capacity, which would move the arrangement from funded advisory to their usual model of delivery.
Your first session with me
If you’ve booked your first session, then it will help to have thought about the following areas before we speak –
- Business purpose – why you started and what you want to achieve
- Target market – who you’re trying to reach and why they need your help
- Reach – where are you reaching your prospective clients
- Conversions – how do you convert leads to clients
- Results – how do you assess what’s working
Due to increasing demand I have opened up 5 spots per week for 1:1 Business Advisory which means as a small business owner you can book mentoring with me for as little as $20 for the first hour (and $40 thereafter)!
When and where?
- Tuesday via phone or online video call or in face to face in Rockingham/Mandurah area
- Thursday face to face in Perth CBD (or online/phone)
Where to find me – Level 1, 167 St Georges Terrace, Perth
Are you eligible?
The ASBAS program has been created to increase the digital capacity of every small business in Australia. You can access advisory services as well as workshops (both in person and online) for a low-cost. However, there are a few limitations on your business. These are:
✅ You must have a registered ABN
✅ Your business must be located in WA, NT or QLD
✅ You as the business owner must meet with me
✅ Your business must not have more than 19 staff
✅ You cannot be a not-for-profit
How to get started
1. Register via the Business Station Inc website https://www.businessstation.com.au (this will take about 5 mins as you need to complete some info)
2. In the system, you need to book a consult with me (Lisa Kniebe) as your advisor.
3. Select online/phone consult and I will contact you after booking to finalise a face to face for Thursdays in the CBD
4. You have access to up 24hrs of consults
5. The first consult is $20 and after that it is $40 per hour.
Here is when and where we can connect:
? Tuesday: 9.30am – 4.30pm via online video call
? Thursday: 9.30am – 4.30pm Perth CBD
TIP – Book a double session for our first meeting & MAXIMISE our time together!
Lisa nurtures small business owners to write with impact, lead with a unique message and build a content driven brand through her coaching and training services. She runs two businesses, Stella Polaris Copywriting, a premium copywriting service for rapidly growing brands and Lisa Kniebe her consulting, coaching and training initiative.
Lisa is a natural wordsmith with a rare gift for zooming in on your unique attributes and helping you articulate these in writing. She’s helped many business owners untangle the knot of words that keep them stuck with her collaborative writing sessions.
She’s an in-demand copywriter booked months in advance, specialising in brand voice development, website strategy and content. She’s helped structure, write and edit over 50 websites for industries as varied as education, property, health and wellness, finance and creative services.
How Lisa can help you
- Website content writing – get the content out of your head and into your website so it can start working for you
- Sales copywriting – learn how to write with impact on your sales pages, social posts or email sequences
- Lead generation – build the content needed for a simple sales funnel to generate online leads for your business
- Brand messaging – discover what’s unique about your brand story and distil this with impact in your messaging
- Content marketing – your content is your voice, make sure you have a solid strategy for being seen and heard online
- Story coaching – you are the secret sauce in your business, learn how to weave your story throughout your content to attract your dream clients
- Registered Teacher
- BA Hons English Literature
- Click Colours Accredited Facilitator
- Collaborative Learning Specialist (Kagan)